Parris Family Blog

The musings of our family mayhem. There's never a dull moment...what the heck did we do before kids?

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Parasailing

No, unfortunately, this is not a story about me parasailing. Though I am lucky enough to say that I have been once before, and it is a pretty thrilling experience. My sisters were both able to flock south for a little spring break time, so I'm living vicariously through them. They both found their way to Destin, FL (though on different weeks), and it sounds like a relatively easy drive to get to a nice beach and water...well, minus the potential sharks. I'll just stay in the pool if I every make it there!

A nice gentlemen (Steve) with a really good digital camera took some pictures of my sister Kelly and her two boys, Alex and Sam, having their first experience parasailing. The man had parasailed and parachuted before, so he joined Sam on his ride, which was probably helpful since it was Sam's first time. The background looks so blue and beautiful; I just had to share the pictures. Hopefully the pics can take you away to your favorite destination (mentally, and physically if you're lucky!).
These are two shots of Sam and Steve enjoying the beautiful day. Sam looks happy!

And here are two pics of Kelly and Alex having just as much fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home