Parris Family Blog

The musings of our family mayhem. There's never a dull moment...what the heck did we do before kids?

Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Awesome Power of God

I can now breathe a sigh of relief...our house is sold! Only God's power could have accomplished this in such a tight real estate market: a buyer comes to us and wants to close within a week of closing on our new house. We've watched houses in our neighborhood take themselves off the market after several months. Keeping our faith (I'll admit, some days were better than others), God definitely came through. It just reminds me that we are so blessed, and I am thankful that in the midst of so many trials, we have plenty to celebrate. I hope you are feeling God's blessing in your life as well...

1 Comments:

Blogger jamie said...

I'm so excited for you! What a blessing! Congrats. Can't wait to see your new home!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home