Parris Family Blog

The musings of our family mayhem. There's never a dull moment...what the heck did we do before kids?

Friday, August 24, 2007

Par for the Course

As expected, I'm delinquent again. I keep thinking I need to have some fabulous and eloquent verbiage when I post a blog, but the bottom line is...you care about the pictures! So, I'm finally putting up some recent shots of Kayla in action. Her latest line is, "hold you" when she wants you to pick her up. Too cute to correct her at this point. She's also now a big fan of Sesame Street, well, Elmo really.

Since Kayla didn't get to come with us to San Diego, we had to improvise. I snapped these photos of her playing in the sand we have leftover from the mortar at the new house. You'd never know we weren't at the beach!



More sand fun...in color.


It's a little hard to read, but this was Kayla's souvenir from San Diego. The tag line reads, "My finger may be small, but I can still wrap my Daddy around it." So true!


Having fun at the lake.




Kayla loves the water. She is little miss independent when it comes to swimming.





All the cousins.

This seat's taken!

I'll try to post some pictures and details on our wonderful trip to San Diego. Stay tuned!


1 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Silver said...

everyone is getting so big!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home