Parris Family Blog

The musings of our family mayhem. There's never a dull moment...what the heck did we do before kids?

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Special Delivery

With Aaron in Kansas City all week, I can't do my usual morning workouts at the Y (fear not, I would never leave Kayla home alone), so instead I've reverted to being a night owl. And what better way to end the day than by posting some fun pictures of our little babbler (my personal favorite right now is to ask her what a sheep says..."baaaaa!").

For those of you that have seen our home office, it is overwhelmed with product (go ChloraPrep!!) and the boxes it's shipped in offer quite the enjoyment for Kayla. Hard to imagine a special delivery much better than this!


Oh no! Daddy needs me to help sell ChloraPrep if I want to go to college!

This box is just my size.


Added bonus; the boxes contain "bubbles" which Kayla loves to pop.


I know you are all thinking, choking hazard! I promise, we only let her play with the bag long enough to get the picture. Plus, this pose showed off the IU emblem all too well! The shirt was a great hand-me-down from my niece, which Kayla looked absolutely adorable in.

1 Comments:

Blogger jamie said...

Looks like a lot of fun!:) Who needs toys when you have lots of boxes!! Hope you guys are doing well. Look forward to getting together soon.
Jamie

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home