Parris Family Blog

The musings of our family mayhem. There's never a dull moment...what the heck did we do before kids?

Friday, June 08, 2007

Delinquent

As my good friend Cathy so accurately pointed out, I am horribly delinquent on updating this blog. Since Kayla usually rules the subject matter, and I haven't really had any good/exciting photos of her recently, I hadn't felt compelled to make an entry. Well, procrastination no more, here is a new entry! Can't say it will be too meaty, but it's an update none the less.


For those of you who don't already know, Aaron and I are in the process of building a new home. Well, we're not actually building it, thank goodness. Fortunately we found a wonderful builder who is a strong Christian, and receives rave reviews from anyone we run into who has worked with him or knows him personally. And his wife always pulls out a little rocking chair that Kayla loves, anytime we have a meeting at their house.

Currently we are finishing up the framing of the house, so I'll post some pictures of the progress. Also, I just realized that I never put up any pictures from Easter, so Kayla won't be left out.




Right now we are enjoying life. Building a home has taken up a lot of time, but the end result will be worth it. Kayla continues to add to her vocabulary and get more and more daring. You never know what she will try to pull next. Anyway, we hope all of you are doing well.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home