Parris Family Blog

The musings of our family mayhem. There's never a dull moment...what the heck did we do before kids?

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Preschool Humor



OK, so I know I need to update the blog; what's new. I promise to do it...eventually. I had to get this funny story out though. Kayla talks about two "friends" from Goddard, William and Margaret. Yes, we've laughed over and over again that her friends have such formal names.


Anyway, today I met Margaret's mom and told her that I hear all about her daughter. I did clarify that it was all good things, not, "Margaret punched me." However, we have noticed that anytime we say friends, Kayla says "hit it" and smacks the air. As you might imagine, this makes us somewhat concerned, and we are wondering what the heck our little brute is doing when we aren't watching. We quickly tell her we don't hit our friends, and that we hug them. But really, who knows what actually happens when she's out on that playground!


So I also mentioned that Kayla talks about William. Unfortunately, her teacher told me that this is William's last week, he is going back to China. I told Kayla to soak him up because this would be her last day with him. Her teacher then said that if Kayla wakes up before William, she will go over to his cot, call his name, and try to wake him up. If she's awake, she figures it's time to play so he better get moving!


I thought this was too funny, as I can just picture her standing over him saying, "Willllllllliiiiiaaammmm!" Great stuff.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home