Parris Family Blog

The musings of our family mayhem. There's never a dull moment...what the heck did we do before kids?

Friday, February 26, 2010

Snow Days

Since the girls aren't in school yet, we don't really have snow days, but we've been fortunate (or unfortunate) to have a lot of snow this winter, so the weekends were lots of fun. Aaron did an amazing job getting my dad's old 1978 Polaris snowmobile in great working condition. This made for a very fun winter.


Kayla tries to hide from the snowball fight, but daddy's just too quick.


This was Maren's first chance to really get out into the snow, and she loved it.  She threw a fit everytime Kayla and Aaron went out on the snowmobile without her.


Kayla makes a nice dive into the snow. Maren would have loved to chase after her, but her boots are about two times to big, and the snow was as deep as her legs are long!



Kayla had a fun time making snow angels.  One evening, Kayla was playing in the backyard while I was getting dinner ready.  As I looked out the window to check on her, I waved and could see her yelling something out to me.  While I don't have a picture of it, she had laid in a big snow drift to make an angel and got herself stuck!  I quickly pulled on my boots and dashed out in shorts and a t-shirt.  She was cracking up; I begged her not to do it again because I was frozen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home