Parris Family Blog

The musings of our family mayhem. There's never a dull moment...what the heck did we do before kids?

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cream and Crimson


You may question the timing of my blog entry, considering Midnight Madness was only last week and the boys are still playing football. However, being a Hoosier is cool in any season, and well...let's face it. This shirt isn't going to fit Maren much longer.

You may recall an earlier blog (Indianniversary) of the girls in their IU shirts. I consider today's blog, the IU shirts take 2. Of course Aaron so kindly reminded me that, "they're not twins". Thanks for clearing that up, dear. I was pretty confused, however, I do distinctly remember two separate pregnancies. Ugh, there's that sarcasm I mentioned in my last entry...so hard to suppress! But back to the point; there's just something about dressing them alike.

So I shipped them off to school as the IU duo, and their school director had the nerve to tell Kayla to say, "Go Purdue". When she told me this upon picking her up that night, I promptly reminded her those words should never be spoken, and she loudly exclaimed, "that's right...I U!!!"

All of these pictures were taken frantically as we were trying to get out the door for school one morning. So I couldn't believe how well the one above turned out. But I thought you'd enjoy some of the less successful photos too.


Despite the looks of this one, Kayla had not just knocked her down.


Channeling Aunt Kelly, much??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home