Parris Family Blog

The musings of our family mayhem. There's never a dull moment...what the heck did we do before kids?

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Stop biting my child!

I understand that Maren is at the age where kids can't talk to tell you that they are upset or frustrated. They're still putting everything in their mouth, cutting teeth, etc., but come on! There has got to be a better chew toy in that place than Maren. First it was her finger, then it was her thigh, and this time it was her cheek. I honestly thought Kayla had done it due to the spacing of the top and bottom teeth marks. That kid's mouth must have been huge!

I'm so grateful that Kayla was never much of a biter, and so far Maren hasn't been either. But we may have to teach her to be one just to defend herself. The note on her paper from school indicated that she didn't seem to react too badly to the bite as they were laying down for nap. But when she woke up, the teeth marks were pretty evident.

Now, I obviously think my girls are the best, but I'm no fool either and thus realize that Maren's used to fending off her 3-yr-old sister. So maybe, just maybe, she's instigating this (these) kid(s). Still, I'll make my plea one more time -- stop biting my child!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home