Parris Family Blog

The musings of our family mayhem. There's never a dull moment...what the heck did we do before kids?

Saturday, August 29, 2009

So many milestones, so little time


So it's extremely hard to believe, but Maren is almost 1-year-old now! Since I've been horribly delinquent on my blogging (Maren's baby "calendar" is at least somewhat up to date), I'm going to do a flash back over the last several months. The good news is, you can read it all in one sitting. The bad news is, her early milestones are now old news and seem so much less exciting! Regardless, I hope you enjoy the next several entries. And Maren, please forgive us, but 2nd child syndrome has hit us like a ton of bricks. If it's any consolation, we didn't even start the blog until Kayla was 8 or 9 months old.

And I just have to say, this blog site is awesome. Here’s a feature made with a slacker-mom in mind. You can set whatever date you want as the “post date”. Therefore, I’m putting all these things up in August, but I’m back dating them to the right timeframe, as if I was totally on the ball. Technology’s great!

So for all of you that have been criticizing my stale blog, CCR - we are still not dead, and KEW - I did get this thing updated by the end of August. Thank goodness for Aaron's golf trip; might as well sit in the office for another few hours after the kids are in bed. What else would I do on a Friday night? To those of you without kids, don't judge me! For those of you with kids, well, you know what I'm talking about.

So here are the dates you should make sure to check out. These are all new posts, even though all of the dates are not (yes, there are really 13):

February 15
March 14
March 15
April 15
May 15
June 15
June 30
July 20
July 21
August 3
August 10
August 18
August 28



So grab a cup of coffee, tea, red bull, whatever you need, and enjoy the multi-month update. It's OK if you can't do it all in one sitting...or even three!

1 Comments:

Blogger Preston said...

You did it!! And I am so not judging you... people ask me all of the time where I find time to blog and it is always in a brief moment before bedtime or late at night or I start it and have to finish a post days later. Love the update though, and we will be vacationing around Maren's birthday, so happy early birthday!!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home