Parris Family Blog

The musings of our family mayhem. There's never a dull moment...what the heck did we do before kids?

Friday, December 12, 2008

Making up for lost time

Well, realizing that it's almost Christmas, I thought I should post some pictures from Halloween, Thanksgiving, and other good pictures over the last couple months. I'm back to work now, which leaves little time for blogging. However, the girls are too cute not to brag on.

Kayla is obsessed with "Mickey Christmas" right now. I was lucky enough to catch this on the Disney Channel a couple weeks ago, and she requests it every morning. She watches a little bit of it while she eats her oatmeal before school. She's still smothering Maren, and can hardly stand dropping her off at day care. She wants to stay in the room with her.

Maren is on the brink of laughing, but at least doing lots more smiling. She's sleeping through the night, and I couldn't be more blessed. She is my second, very easy, good natured baby. I guess God knew I wouldn't have the patience or time for anything less. She has the biggest eyes you've ever seen, and amazingly they appear to be staying blue. We're not sure how we got around Aaron's dominant brown eyes but so far it seems to be the case for both girls.

I hope you enjoy the pictures!

The tiger wins...








Kayla decided to go swimming,



In the laundry basket!




A trip to the Children's Museum!





Maren is my thumb sucker. A woman after my own heart. It's amazing to me that she finds it so easily at this young of an age.

1 Comments:

Blogger jamie said...

yeah! I've been looking forward to an update. The girls are adorable. We hope you guys are doing well. Merry Christmas!

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home