Parris Family Blog

The musings of our family mayhem. There's never a dull moment...what the heck did we do before kids?

Saturday, September 10, 2011

3rd Time's a Charm


September 10th marked 3 years since Maren came storming into this world.  Our spunky little girl is quite the firecracker, and she'll make sure you know it.  She's also as sweet as can be, but just make sure you're on her good side!

I've got a lot of pictures here, primarily because as I looked back through them, she was just so darn cute!  Some of these really capture her personality (at least at age 3) so I wanted to make sure I documented them.


We held the festivities at the lake this year, and it looks like I made the executive decision to use a Hello Kitty cake.  You can't go wrong with that!



You'll notice Kayla in the background chowing down on the cake.  That girl loves a good party and thinks a cake goes with every celebration (hard to argue with her logic)!  Not that Maren didn't dig into the icing too.  Yum!


As a general practice, I tried to avoid bold colored frosting, but sometimes you just have to go with it!



I just loved her smile in this one. The excitement on her face when she opened up her bling!


I begged my family to get Maren some new Fancy Nancy books.  Maren has taken a strong liking to this character (plus she looks a little bit like her), and I've been forced to read Fancy Nancy Splendiferous Christmas a billion times.  I couldn't take it anymore!!!!  Yes, I realize I could have gone out and bought some other ones myself, but we already have so many books that I just couldn't bring myself to do it without a special occasion involved.

Image Detail

Aunt Kelly found the Fancy Nancy doll, which is just too cute.  Between the Rapunzel dress, jewelry and doll, she was looking pretty fancy herself!



CHEESE!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home